ATR 3 inch exhaust and Art Carr 9 inch Converter

howdies86

3 " ATR stainless steel Single Shot Exhaust with nice ATR muffler. I'm sure you know these are getting pretty rare. It's all in nice shape but shows normal wear, $350. Also a 9" Art Carr non lock-up converter, appr. 3600 stall in very good condition. I bought it new so I know how it works. I can bring these to Bowling Green with a deposit as I won't get there 'til Thursday. It's best to call, email or text me at 260-726-5214 or mrgees@live.com. Thanks, Howard.

Attachments

• ATR Singke Shot Exhaust.JPG
    ATR Singke Shot Exhaust.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 488
  • 9 inch converter.JPG
    9 inch converter.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 483
More ATR 3" Exhaust Pics

Here are a couple pics of "normal wear" on ATR 3" exhaust. If you are ambitious , you could sand and buff it out, or better yet, don't worry about it because you'll probably scratch it again! LOL

Attachments

• atr1.JPG
    atr1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 343
  • ATR2.JPG
    ATR2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 344
$350 plus $20 shipping. If it's more, I'll pay the difference. I have a 99% commitment for the exhaust. A nice buyer named Greg. Should ship tomorrow so I'll update post. Sorry I forgot to post price of $350 for the torque converter. Thanks Ed for posting it for me. UUU da Mann!! Keep ur eyes peeled for more stuff that I have coming. Thanks again, Howard.

No pymt. has been recieved on exhaust, so it's still for sale. If still interested, contact me asap, because i will be taking it to BG. Phone is best, 260-726-5214

Taking everything to Bowling Green on Thursday, the 20th, plus some other odds and ends. Look me up. I'll be in a black Chevy Venture Van. We usually park near the river ( I hope), turn right on first lane and around the curve. See you there. Thanks, Howard. 260-726-5214

06[1].jpg03[1].jpg04[1].jpg07[1].jpg02[1].jpgIf you buy all my parts, I might get tempted to sell the whole roller, set up for TSM/TSO and you could be on the track in no time if you have a drive train!!! LOL