ART CARR 9" N/L (16930) 3200 STALL

hotboost84

Art Carr 9"non Lockup Converter (16930) 3200 -3500 Stall* BEST OFFER*

84/85 Turbo Working Condition $ 100

4" 84/85 Bigmouth Cold Air Intake Brand New $ 175

NEED TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF.......REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED......

Was this the converter off my car, that I traded with a guy from canada?...well I guess Im asking if you got this from someone in canada...cause I can vouch for this converter. He was claiming its not a billet converter when he got it, but it is Art Carrs version of a billet. Great converter! It felt like I lost 100hp when I switched to the D-5. Spoolup is instantaneous and the torque multiplication is unbelieveable. With stock gears it does stall about 3400. I have bad brakes, so i could only get it up to about 3000rpm where it would have about 3-4psi. From a roll, this converter slips and then just grabs like a mofo when it hits about 3200. From a roll in 2nd gear, I could give it half throttle and waste the tires in a heartbeat. I only sold it to get a lockup. I need the gas mileage cause I drive 70 miles a day.

torque converter

how much gas milage is the difference between a 2800 and the one your selling and whats the least youll take for it my stock converter went bad need another one but havent made my mind yet?