Art Carr 9.5 Non Lockup converter

strungout6

Was purchased in 99 ran for years in my car. Recently changed engine set up, bigger roller cam inj etc. Had the converter opened and inspected by a local custom converter shop. Replaced Stator Sprag everything else looks brand new still. Anti Balloon plate all the good stuff. Was sold in his 1000hp trans converter package. I just ordered a PTC so this one is new and extra. 400 takes it.

It was 3200 with my original set up. Once I went with the manual VB and 218 roller I lunched the intermediate shaft so I pulled the trans and ordered a converter from PTC.

After reviewing my original post it sounds like this converter has a ton of miles on it. From 2007 to today the car has had 700 miles put on it, Since 87 58,000 total. That converter probably has 7k on it, the car has never been to the strip just some stop light fun. I still have the original receipt from Art Carr and if you have questions regarding the quality on the internals you can call A&H transmission/converter here in Clarksville ask for Chris, he just sealed it up yesterday.