Art Carr ~3100 stall 9.5" lock-up torque converter w/billet cvr & new B&M Supercooler

RUQWIKR

Got from a friend, but I've sold my car...

A like-new Art Carr 9.5" torque converter (200R4) with billet cover (PN 14031) that is basically new. He had it in the car for a very short time with no passes on it and broke his tranny (no metal shavings). The converter, to be on the safe side, was sent back to Art Carr to open it back up and make sure everything was fine. It was to be around 3100 rpm stall, but would go higher on high boost. Retails for $870.

For $575 shipped in the lower 48 (no P.O. boxes), you get the converter and a new in the box, B&M Supercooler (big sucker, PN 70274, 29200# GVW) that goes for $90 from Summit or Jegs.

PayPal, check, or Money Order. If you are in the Dallas area, we can meet up, and you can have the above for $550.

Do you have any picks? I am very interested in the converter, just waiting to see if i can get the money will know by tomorrow, or the Tuesday.

Thanks,Dan

Do you have any picks? I am very interested in the converter, just waiting to see if i can get the money will know by tomorrow, or the Tuesday.

Thanks,Dan

I can take some later...away from home at the moment. The trans cooler and converter are sitting in their own boxes, so, not much to see.

Pics as requested...

Attachments

• RNB Art Carr converter frt view & BM Supercooler.JPG
    RNB Art Carr converter frt view & BM Supercooler.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 134
  • RNB Art Carr converter rear view & BM Supercooler.JPG
    RNB Art Carr converter rear view & BM Supercooler.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 135