Arkansas guy now in Austin!

Adrian87

Hey everyone,
My girlfriend and I just moved down here 3 weeks ago or so and I'd love to meet any locals! Where do you guys hang out down here? Please say hello! I'd love to attend an event of some sort and try to get my car tuned...I just got this combo built and could definently use some advice on getting the most out of it..so far I can't even hit 12psi w/o knock on 93. Anyway, hope to hear from some Austinites soon!!

Welcome. What part of Austin are you in? I live about 16 miles South but work in Austin. Phil Green started the website and organizes certain events.
Austin Area Buicks

I am trying to tune my car as well. I have the parts to go fast but can't stop the knock (false). The downpipe is hitting and I will be installing HR poly mounts this weekend.

Zac

Oh wow, no I hadn't seen the Austin Buicks site, that's great, I just signed up. Tin Man, I'm up on Lake Travis, small village of Volente actually, and I work here near Hudson Bend, hope to meet everyone soon! Let me know if you wanna try to get together some weekend and figure our cars out..I'm off Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks TXGS! Glad to be here.

Best place to meet up is at 620 and 35 on Saturday nights.

There is a McDonalds up there that everyone meets up to. Usually 6:30-7:30 is a good time to get there.

I am usually up there with my Purple 92 z28 convertible while my Buick powered stuff is being worked on. I should be out there this weekend with any luck. Give me a call we can meet up and cruise out there 512.963.9274

And of course. Welcome to TX.

-Scott-