Argument with some moron about my buick T vs. GN

People can call my car whatever the hell they want.

I call it 'FAST".

i phone pics 1 023.jpg

Maybe Nasty Wendy was kidding? I mean, ppl here have got to know that there is no difference between the cars performance wise....so no point thinking one is better then the other.

Of course I've been kidding. Its the internet guys, don't take this shidt too seriously.:D

i never said you were immature NOVA stop writing chit about me on here.. im tired of your f*#king comments about me being immature and in 2nd grade or w/e the hell you said in previous post ive been nice and patient with u.. if i want to punch someone in the face who the hell cares.. poke into someone else's thread and talk your garbage.. ive been nice with you after your gay ass insults im tired of you already if you have nothing positive dont write chit about me you don't know me and your sitting on your comp judging me on this thread....in conclusion.. eat a penis for breakfast

well, golly..l i guess you showed me.

Of course I've been kidding. Its the internet guys, don't take this shidt too seriously.:D
hello; I've said the same thing every now and then but in other words. This is the internet and there's alot of BS on it. But it can be fun.
IBBY

Probably the worst/best one yet for me, I was gassing up and this man approaches the car, I said hi to him, he gives me the typical "nice car, don't see these anymore, yadda,yadda,yadda".

I tell him thanks, then he starts in on how my car didn't come "this way". I say what do you mean, "this way?" He tells me that the all black isn't the factory look/paint. I politely tell him yes, this is how this model came from the factory. I tell him it has been repainted, but nothing was changed from how it's supposed to look. He argues back "impossible, you just told me it has been repainted, so it's not the factory paint". Now, I get a little irritated. I asked him if he even knows what the car is. He says "yea, a Monte Carlo or SOMETHING".

As nicely as possible I said go home & google Buick Grand National. He asks me, "what?" I said you heard me, google Buick Grand National. This tool goes to his car, gets a pen & paper and writes it down. He tells me he's going home to look the car up because he has his doubts.

i recently got the ...nice cutlass or is that monte?..compliment.. i replied no its a buick..then he told me how he had a Read Deal monte carlo SS back in the day and how rare the SS's are so rare you can barely even find one... i told him "Really..well i just sold my SS to have money to paint this one..." anyways have a good one..

I drive a T but the previous owner changed it over to a GN clone, all the pride of owning a "GN", less curb weight than a stock GN, and I paid for it what a T-Type would cost! previous owner was very thorough in converting it to a GN; all the correct badging and no guilt for making this classic my DD. Not to perpetuate the T-Type inferiority-complex but I find I enjoy my car more because I don't feel like I'm beating on "the real thing"...IMHO