Are you on the do not call list??

1975ssnova

Just wanted to let you all know that in 4 days your phone numbers will be given out to all telamarketers.You can either call 1-888-382-1222 or go to www.donotcall.gov Thanks to my aunt Natalie for letting me know this.Those people piss me off:mad: , And now back to my anger management class!!:eek:

Thank you for the reminder.
I am updating my information.

Glad the elections are over, at least I won't hear political BS on the phone anymore. Supposedly politicians are exempt from following this list?

REally donst mean a thing if you are on the list,i still get tons of calls ,even after you tell them 3 or 4 times the fckrs still call...:mad:

REally donst mean a thing if you are on the list,i still get tons of calls ,even after you tell them 3 or 4 times the fckrs still call...:mad:

Me too. Even Verizon keeps calling over and over. I'm already a F'n customer of theirs, but they still keep calling for me to switch to Verizon!!

I tried to put all my numbers on that list a few months ago. No help at all! Still get healthcare, insurance, refinancing, etc.

I hate the phone!!!

Get caller ID.

For $7.00/month you never have to answer a call you don't want to.

---------------------------
I signed up a few years back, and it has cut down on my unwanted phone calls considerably. Maybe 3 a week now, used to be about 3 a day.

Get caller ID.

For $7.00/month you never have to answer a call you don't want to.

But you still have to jump up from the dinner table or stop working to go and grab the phone to look at number. Just as bad. Then you have to erase the twenty minute long message on your answering machine about the new satalite promotions and crap like that.

What I hate are those auto-dialers! You get an automated voice and you cant tell them to F off!

If your on the list the only people of organizations that can or should call a free non for profit/churches,police and buisniess you are doing buissiness with.The fine for 1 calll that isnt legal is $1000.

hers the catch I had a bank three years ago and they called then called again. I told them I dont use them and havent in along time after the first. The second time I just said you must have money to burn and the calls stopped right then. Know your rights! The same # you call to get on I'm thinking is the same # used to report and its not hard to check.
I work for the largest telecom provider and if you inform the caller of the fine it WILL stop right then.