Are KYB Shocks Any Good??

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
Hello,
I Need a Set of shocks for my 87 T, and Could Any one Give Me Any Info On The KYB Gas Adj, Shocks Good Or Bad, I'll Be Geting a set of four Sun,
Thanks For Any & All Replys Guys,
Seneca Lafler,

I put them on my Z28 first and loved them, when the GN needed shocks, they went on. Gives you a good ride not harsh. On the gn it corners better than what was on it when it was purchased. On the Z28 it didn't effect it's handling at all. and plus there cheap..

Brad

I just put a set of KYB's on my '87 T about 2 months ago and the ride and handling were greatly improved. I also get 1.68 short times with them. I have a set on my '70 Skylark also and they worked great on that car.

Ken

KYB shocks are very good for the money. I had them on my GN before going to drag shocks.

Totally agree. Put a new set when I re-did my poly bshings in my Limited.

Love them. Going to paint another set black and put them in my 2,400 ORG. GN.

I got mine form PST.

Great for the price!!!! Good Luck....:D

I have Bilsteins on the GN, but I just bought KYB GR-2's for the CRX. There great for the price, no complaints.

Ron

i put a set on my 67 camaro....they were fantastic....so when my 89 caprice daily driver needed a shocks i ordered up another set...and they were terrible...perhaps they are valved for a 3500 lb car regardless of application? anyway im sure theyd work great on your gn it wieghs about 3500 or so...also i put monroe sensatracs on my gn & my car wallows on the highway...yes it DOES need suspesion/body bushings & frame braces...and im gonna try bilstiens when the cash is available