Anything scheduled for March in NC????

Gary, Conrad & I have been discussing having a restaurant meet up somewhere for either late Feb - mid March. I'll be sure to let everybody know any details we come up with

I am going to be organizing a track day towards the end of March 1st part of April.

Sully

How about everyone coming to Albemarle on March 8 or 15th? Come to my shop/office and we can go to Log CAbin BBQ for lunch or dinner. Got my XFI installed and car running so I am back on the road! Logging oil pressure and fuel pressure!
Conrad

PS...Eric...I haven't forgotten about you. Tried to install HNR bar and found interference with exhaust. Seems my engine is offset to drivers side which throws exhaust off to passenger side. The driver side tailpipe and drivers side sway bar mount are trying to occupy the same space! Working on solution. Check not cashed.

PS...Eric...I haven't forgotten about you. Tried to install HNR bar and found interference with exhaust. Seems my engine is offset to drivers side which throws exhaust off to passenger side. The driver side tailpipe and drivers side sway bar mount are trying to occupy the same space! Working on solution. Check not cashed.

No Problem Conrad, there's no big rush. I've done lower control arms and body bushings recently and I'm really happy with the way the car rides at this point.

I need to hear from everyone wanting to come to Albemarle on 8th or 15th.
Conrad

Gary: check out First Flight Cruisers Forum - Powered by vBulletin for details on an upcoming cruise/show/poker run. You and Becky are welcome to head up here any time you like hwoever......

Thanks for posting kh440!

if I may add a little more info to peek some interest:wink:

Please go here for info firstflightcruisers - First Flight Cruisers (we have not streamlined our bulletin board yet...will do that AFTER the March show!!:p )

we have had a small group of hard working club members putting this show together with Kelly's Restaurant Kelly's Outer Banks Retaurant & Tavern: Fine Dining, Great Live Entertainment & Special Events Catering to go along with the St Patty's Day Parade they have every year!!
There are Group rates at three motels on the beach that should cover all pocket books also!!

We have had a great response for this show even though the idea for the show did not evolve until late last year. (It WILL be a yearly show!!:cool: )

It would be great to have a collection of Buicks here for this first year of this show!!

ALL are welcome....this is looking to be a incredible three day event!!

Thank You,
Chris Devlin
President of FFC
firstflightcruisers - First Flight Cruisers
First Flight Cruisers Forum - Powered by vBulletin
firstflightcruisers@yahoo.com

Hey what do you guys think about March 21st or 22nd for a little track day? The 22nd is a Sat. afternoon and the Cobra SVT club will be there :D

Rockingham

Thats close enough for me to come...unfortunately the GN will be down for a few weeks getting a springtime overhaul....:D

Jack,
You don't have to be driving a TR to come. My GN is down with antifreeze in the oil so it won't be there either. Come on!
Conrad

I'm trying to get the car up and running for that weekend, but it's dependent on how fast the USPS can get my parts here.:biggrin: I'll be there anyway, what time do they start things up?