Anyone with an LS engine f/s?

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Does anyone have an LS engine sitting around? I'm needing an LS1 or better yet an LS2..

I also will need the harness, ECM, 4L80E trans

I also have a complete 109 long block engine with EVERYTHING as a trade. I mean everything from the whole engine to the built trans, turbo, converter, poly motor mounts, methanol injection kit, you name it....

Please let me know if you have one or if you know who does.

Thanks!
Scot W.

Does anyone have an LS engine sitting around? I'm needing an LS1 or better yet an LS2..

I also will need the harness, ECM, 4L80E trans

I also have a complete 109 long block engine with EVERYTHING as a trade. I mean everything from the whole engine to the built trans, turbo, converter, poly motor mounts, methanol injection kit, you name it....

Please let me know if you have one or if you know who does.

Thanks!
Scot W.

What would you take for the 109 engine complete?

Just looking for a LS engine to fool with and build up, My son will be 15 in a couple years so it would be nice to have one sitting here just in case...Never know, I might do some testing!! :biggrin:

Just looking for a LS engine to fool with and build up, My son will be 15 in a couple years so it would be nice to have one sitting here just in case...Never know, I might do some testing!! :biggrin:

Clearly you have spent too much time at DSE looking over their cars... :D

I"ve got 5 engines complete. 1 6.0LQ4 and 4 5.3L. They are all truck engines.
Ill PM you my Phone #. Ill be in BG next week so I can get one to you with out shipping. Give me a call.