Anyone wan't to have a small get together

EricB

Supporting Vendor
If anyone would like to have a day at the lake (Kerr lake) steaks on the grill few hours on the boat and a bull **** session around a camp fire just let me know. Bring the kids i have two all i need is a week or so to get things around here ready and to see that the ol'lady aint working because i aint doing all the cooking. I haven't done much sence i came home in december and sitting around the house is starting to kill me. just thought. O there is plenty of campgrounds with in a mile or two from the house.

Little cold for a cook out, isn't it? I'd be up for setting a lunch type deal in the Raleigh area on a Saturday. As long as I can get to work by 2 I will be all set. :)

sounds good

Just say when, I should have said when it warms up for the cook out, my bad . Just about any weekend is good for me to go out to raleigh lets see how many people we can get together.

I'll be back in Durham tomorrow... :biggrin: Just for a post-op checkup though. ;)

If someone wants to line up another Raleigh Saturday lunch/dinner, lets do it!! I'm in.

K.

EricB said:
Just say when, I should have said when it warms up for the cook out, my bad . Just about any weekend is good for me to go out to raleigh lets see how many people we can get together.

A cook-out sounds great to me, when it warms up some. As a matter of fact we've been trying to get one of our Wilmington area members to line-up something like this as well. Hint! Hint! Geoff!! :biggrin:

K.

You read my mind. Haven't seen the March rotation schedule here at the shop yet but I was thinking lake trip towards end of the month myself.

Like the idea, what about a time?? Need to make a change, for two years we've been gathering at Jordan Lake and the weather has NEVER cooperated.

I live on the lake

I live on Kerr lake have a boat with a dock all adout 500 ft from the front door. Also have a empty 3 bebroom 2 bath house that somone could stay in.

A cook out sounds great when the weather warms up. Maybe we could have a get together here in raleigh sometime a little sooner. I'm open for most weekends

OK so until the weather warms up, let's do lunch. What about March 4th at the Hooters on Airport Blvd in Raleigh around noonish? Any objections, any other suggestions?

hey kevin

I guess this one never got off the ground. should have posted it on the GMturbo 6 board.

jordan lake may 5 it's a sat. and yes it will be weather permitting . but some of us seem to make it out if it rains or not.

hey guys can we try and get together towards the end of july?

met some faces and laugh at the one we already know (kevin, clint) :eek:

I'm in just let me know.

Just let me know when we can get together.
Thanks Eric

Keep me updated as well. If I don't have a TR running, which is most likely... :rolleyes: I now have something to drive other than the '81 Honda turd... It makes whistle sounds under throttle now too... ;) :biggrin:

Meeting needs to be toward the east... It seems to be the most involvement toward the east. Leem know what you guys come up with,

I like the whole Kerr Lake idea... Bring the kids, etc. Eric are you still in for this??

Otherwise, just let me know when and where and some of us will make a caravan out of it from the Charlotte area. That'll really give me a chance to test out the highway MPG of the Cummins... So far it's averaging 22+!! :eek:

K.

sydwyndr said:
Meeting needs to be toward the east... It seems to be the most involvement toward the east. Leem know what you guys come up with,
East.? East of what , East of the Mississippi?, East of Asheville? East of WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!! :biggrin:

PS. I like your sig.