anyone using SMC's NEW!!! Boost Variable Speed Controller???

Our little clashes have gone on long before this forum. You just don't like my style. That's cool. I can handle it. Peace to you!

I want to be sure people are aware of the diy kit. How long has this alky forum been operating? A couple years? Go back and look. For months, practically every post that talks about an alky kit only addresses the SMC kit. I wasn't impressed. I should have chimed in a couple years ago. In fact I did a couple times. The question many asked was, "Get alky? It's really hard to tune". Having Stevemon's DIY, I had no such experience. My mistake was I didn't realize one or two comments about something doesn't get much attention.

It's fine if you want to spend more than you have to but there are plenty who don't run alky because of the popular kit price. Some guys don't want to spend the extra money to have bells and whistles. I have bells and whistles at minimal cost. Added them myself. DIY means you can add any option you choose. DIY is an inexpensive alternative ($150-$175) that gives you reliable knock suppression into the 11s.

This particular thread was languishing due to lack of interest. I get hammered for making a joke.......a damn funny joke too. :D I.....made it interesting. :D