Anyone use Baer Tracker bumpsteer "eliminators" with their 12" Brake B-Body Spindle?

If you want to piece it together and save some cash, you can get all the parts from speeway motors. Around $50 cheaper.

Hey!! What happened to supporting Vendors of the board???? :)

These will give you roughly 3/4" shim adjustment. I have never had a b-spindle on a g-body, but from some I have talked to I don't really think these will fix the issue.

You might be better off with a bolt (drill the spindle out) to give you more adjustment.

I would contact Mark at SC&C, he has experience with this and should be able to shed more light on the subject.

Mark @ 610-346-8154

HTH
Thx!

Problem is the center of the pivot of the outer tierod would need to be around the center of the spindle arm. Being it would be difficult to raise the outer tierod, lowering the inner is not difficult and it does correct bumpsteer.

I have been running the B-body spindles on my car for 10 years (street and Auto-X) and have never experienced the "bumpsteer" issues that so many people seem to complain about.

Can these parts improve the situation? Sure. Is it worth it? Not in my opinion.

These parts will remain low on my "to do" list until I really master driving this car and that little bit will make a difference.

I agree with Mr. T. I have b-body spindle, 1LE rotor, & Hotchkis tubular upper control arm (designed for this application) and do NOT have any noticable bumpsteer! Been driving car 7-8 years with this set-up and absolutely love it!!
Handles great and stops fine.
Conrad