Anyone try?

Josh Beacock

Any one ever try the round mufflers on their TB? Just curious cause I was thinking about doing it and if it will make it louder or not? Any feedback is appreciated thanks

It would be really neat for some kind person to post a AN fitting reference for our cars. That or I need to really just educate myself.

Oops, you're right! Ha! In regards to your question, there are other variables of course that affect sound besides muffler. What diameter pipe do you plan on running, are you running a cat, and do you plan a single shot or duel exhaust? Most of the round mufflers I've seen on TBs are single shot systems will less restrictions, and more noise. Some complain those types of systems drone.

I have Dynomax race bullets on mine....they are round...they are perforated straight through design and I love how they sound and no they are not quite:D

I run dual round 3" pipes all the way out the back, got a little sea shell/snail looking thing acting as a muffler.
But would definitely run the dynomax bullets if I had to add something.

lrayzer said:
I run dual round 3" pipes all the way out the back, got a little sea shell/snail looking thing acting as a muffler.
But would definitely run the dynomax bullets if I had to add something.

Thanks for all the input guys! I went with a totally different exhaust 4" RJC :) getting rid of my pypes system now. Can't wait to get it on my car I love the sound of it, well from what I've heard haha I know a lot of TB sound different depending on there setup though. Ill take a video of how it sounds when it's on the car. Thanks again everybody I'm sure I'm gonna be happy with my choice.