Anyone that has ever raced at firebird please read.

Reaper

Pit Bitch
My friends are tired of the way Firebird has been run lately so they started this petition. It will be sent to the NHRA Div 7 offices at the end of the petition. Please sign in it if you are sick of poor track prep, waiting in line for 2 hours for a run, and sick of the left lane showing 2-5 mph high every night.

http://www.petitiononline.com/fir9304/petition.html

thanks alot
Dathan

I agree alot with what was said in your petition Dathan Good job on the letter. Lets see if they take better care of the track and people. I would hate to drive all the way to speedworld or beeline but if it does not get better there thats what its looking like.:(

i can not take credit for writing it, 2 of my friends did. i am just trying to help out the cause. i had a friend flip there last summer and there was no saftey crew or EMS their to respond. we had to wait for the indians to arrive with an ambulance for assitance.

thanks for the signature

Dathan

oh and Notice the D in the beggining of my name? that is cause its Dathan Not Nathan :)

oh and Notice the D in the beggining of my name? that is cause its Dathan Not Nathan

Sorry Dathan;) I think thats the fifth or sixth time I've done that.
Sorry I'll get it right:)

its ok.... it happens more often then not. i am used to it. i like to be an ass sometimes and point it out. least it was not david, jason or some other funky concoction (sp)

Dathan