Anyone swap a LC2 into an Olds Cutlass?

tpivette89

So i found a 87' Olds Cutlass 442 for sale locally (Newark, DE) that the owner claims has a GN motor swap in it. The ad never meantioned WHICH turbo buick motor it had though... could be carbed turbo, hotair, or IC. The car is black with aftermarket black 5 star wheels, all blacked out trim, and GNX fender vents. Looks very cool for a Cutlass, and very GN-ish. Anyone on here do this swap then get rid of the car somewhere down the line? Any info on it before i maybe take a look at it?

Im sure its been done before... I was wondering if anyone in the DE/PA/MD/NJ/VA/NY area did this particular black one and sell it. Somehow, it ended up at a dealership near me and i was looking for some more info on it.

Cool car in the GMHTP feature, but its not the car i found for sale

i have seen the car but havent stoped in to the dealer. looks good and does have a fmic but i dont like the front end of the car.

guy in atlanta had one exactly as you describe...run the vin to see where its from

3242_9600_13.jpg

thats the picture of the 442 with buick motor in it. i work right down the street from it.