Anyone selling their Buick?

buick

what are you looking for? I know two guys selling buicks right now. One is a killer 87 gn and the other is a decent 87 T with a killer motor and transmission that just needs bolt ons and tlc with the body.

Looking for something that already has some mods done to it. GN or T, doesn't matter.

buick

Looking for something that already has some mods done to it. GN or T, doesn't matter.

shoot me a pm and I can get you in touch with some people. Are you close to the tampa florida area?

Hi Jacker on Board

Sorry Guys,

A little Hi Jacking here..

I just sold my 87 Garage Queen, and would like to look for a 86 or 87 driver in decent shape in FL. What's out there for under $7,500.:confused:

T Types with Black Out packages may be considered...

hey steve

Hey Wes my car is still up for sale. Steve

I pmmed that guy your phone number and that is why I reposted on here to see if he had called you. I have been giving your number to people that are looking for a really nice gn. Hey steve you got anything else for sale? Pm me if you do.

Anyone in florida wants a real nice gn steve has one bad gn for sale.

My car is possibly available too. Very strong engine, trans, and some accessories. Just needs some body work and paint work.

car

My buddy sold his super clean gn today to a friend of mine. Good luck finding another.