Anyone seen one of these?

Does anyone recognize the picture? When I look at the sticker on the windshield, it says "New Car Dealer". Also, the lettering "1986 Buick Grand National" is printed onto the picture. That is also a real fender badge. Someone went through alot of trouble to make that picture and frame. I wonder if that "New Car Dealer" sticker on the windshield was put on before the cars left the plant or after.

That's an old Power Graphics poster that someone had put into a fancy frame. Those posters were usually backed with cardboard and had a thin protective film covering them, almost like Saran Wrap. They could be found at most autoparts stores or auto swap meets. Here are some others that are available:https://justwebit.com/cgi-bin/e/eprodsdb.cgi?36217+22+m

The matte and GN badge make a nice touch. HTH

Originally posted by xlr8ngn
Does anyone recognize the picture? When I look at the sticker on the windshield, it says "New Car Dealer". Also, the lettering "1986 Buick Grand National" is printed onto the picture. That is also a real fender badge. Someone went through alot of trouble to make that picture and frame. I wonder if that "New Car Dealer" sticker on the windshield was put on before the cars left the plant or after.
I'll have to dig mine out to take a look at it. I'm pretty sure it's a New Jersey car and it lists the owner in the bottom right hand corner of the poster. Maybe the matte crops this info off. HTH

The picture itself is quite common.I've got the same pic.
here. Although your frame is very unique,somebody must have custom made it.The car owners name is in the bottom corner it says owner Allen Binder.

Can't tell for sure if it has that film or not. It must have been cut off some at the bottom and the name with it because right below it is the badge. I guess someone made it specifically for the dealership if no others had them. Thanks for the info.