Anyone running this?

buizila

GO TIBE !!!!!
I have the LC-1 & O2 from Inovate and I'm not sure what to do with the single O2 wire from the car and the Lambda cable in the kit. How does this kit hook up to the ECM to supply O2 signal? I'm a newbie with these turbo cars so go easy on me. Many thanx in advance to the replies.

So ur running both? I would think this kit would be fine all by itself. Otherwise,what's the point of using it. There has to be a way for LC-1 system to run the fuel management of the engine all by itself and do a good job of it. So I run the stock O2 ecm harness wire to the other output wire coming from the lambda cord and in theory should work right?

If you want the lc-1 to take care of the fueling look at a turbo tweak wideband chip. You will need a scan master, power logger, and 50lbs or larger injectors. Your other option is a standalone. I have the power logger and scan master. Yes, I have the stock o2 in the car and the lc-1 tied into my power logger/scan master. I did at one time hook up the other out put on the lc-1 to my stock ecu but ended up reverting it back to the stock sensor. If I were you I would leave the stock 02 alone and set up the wideband as a standalone or tie it into the power logger/scan master if you have one. The other out put wire dose not have to be hooked up to any thing.

Pwr6kid,
If I use the lc-1 as a standalone and the ecu relies on the stock O2 sensor,is there a heated O2 that I can use?