Anyone running a stock turbo with 60 lb injectors?

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
Wow this is weird for me starting a thread like this...I feel like I have time warped about 5 years ago!:D

I'm going to be running a bone stock motor with a stock turbo (for now), 3" DP, front mount intercooler, and 60 lb injectors. I just ordered them from Turbotweak along with a street chip. Boost will be no more than 17 lbs on 93. Trying to keep it mild. I should be ok running these injectors correct? The car won't run pig rich will it as long as the chip is programmed properly? I used to run these same injectors on my PT61, GN1 heads combo and loved it.

With proper tuning you should be fine but why are you going to run such large injectors on a stock turbo?

Because I'm going to upgrade the turbo down the road, just not right now. I wanted to get everything running and driving first before I invest in a turbo.

I run 60's and TT chip with a stock turbo, runs great. I too will upgrade to bigger turbo soon. Just wanted to get rid of the 20 year old inlectors and ATR chip.:cool:

60s

I disagree with everybody I think you should give me the 60 for my blue tops. jk with the right chip you should be fine with the correct chip.

been there done that too........ car ran fine with TT chip.....didn't want to upgrade inj's twice

That is how my car is right now with no problems at all.(TT chip is the best!) I am going to switch to straight E85 as soon as my chip gets here. I hope the driveability is the same but with more boost.