Anyone Play Call of Duty WAW?

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Well, anyone? I just got PS3 and COD: WAW for Christmas, I'm itchin to get some online play! I *think* I am about 2 missions from beating the game, I have beaten the US part but not the Russian part. Good stuff!

i bought it thanksgiving day and past it the next...good game IMHO i have all the ones available for PS2 except for part 1:(

There are a few of us on here that play. Started with the last version of the game. My PSN id is in my sig. Feel free to send me an invite.

I play COD WAW on the PS3 like almost everyday. I'm ranked 62 currently. My screen name on there is THE_DON_JUON

I also play COD 4, haven't played the others. I used to play Quake 2 and 3 online very heavily when I was in high school about 10 years ago and the COD series reminds me of a much more modern and better version of Quake :) Although the guns in COD are real life guns of course, you will never be able to top the BFG (Big F-ing Gun). LOL

I'm trying to play on the PC. The game wont load onto my PC. I have Vista. I did download it to my wifes PC but it keeps freezing. Anyone have any tips how to download with vista?

I play COD WAW on the PS3 like almost everyday. I'm ranked 62 currently. My screen name on there is THE_DON_JUON

I also play COD 4, haven't played the others. I used to play Quake 2 and 3 online very heavily when I was in high school about 10 years ago and the COD series reminds me of a much more modern and better version of Quake :) Although the guns in COD are real life guns of course, you will never be able to top the BFG (Big F-ing Gun). LOL

How does the ranking system work?

You gain experience points based on numerous challenge completions and match victories. It's taken me 3 months to get to where I am. There are some kids who rank up to where I am in just a matter of weeks. I saw a level 65 (max level) the 2nd week the damn game came out!!! Must be nice to have no life and just play video games all day 24-7!

X Box 360 Lots of cheaters on it using lag switches.

I had to read your post twice, I thought you meant you were ranked 62 online. That would be a serious accomplishment.

i play it on PC also...

add me Pace86

we have our own sever and ventrillo

I had to read your post twice, I thought you meant you were ranked 62 online. That would be a serious accomplishment.

Actually that's all I do is play the game online. I'm ranked (now) 65 (max rank). Just got it tonight actually :) On to prestige mode:eek:

I'm trying to play on the PC. The game wont load onto my PC. I have Vista. I did download it to my wifes PC but it keeps freezing. Anyone have any tips how to download with vista?

I run Vista 64bit...when does it screw up..playing in general or playing online??