Anyone own my old GN?

I'm sure they can, but I doubt it's legal to share that information with a civilian.

Police officers are also "civilians". They are NOT part of the military, even though they now look like soldiers and have become "militarized" in the last 10 years or so.

I'm going to try and go ask tomorrow, I'll bring a picture and explain why I'm searching for it. The worst that can do is say they can't so that..

They won't do it, I just went through this trying to find out who owned a certain boat, I had the registration numbers and everything cause I wanted to buy it and they refused to give me any information and the TN resource agency did the same. If they do I will be surprised...

Either way I hope you can get your old car back!

It was sold to ttaowner/james and now we all own a little piece of your old car :tounge: jk couldnt help it.. good luck though

Now that was funny!

My old 66 Chevelle found me after about 15 years and was about 5 minutes from my house but it sure wasn't like I sold it. Don't think I would want it back unless I came into a ton of $$$$ as I would have to change a lot of things on it that the new owner "improved".

Last edited:
Here is how I find stuff I've lost or let go of: Just get another one, and the old one will turn up!
Best of luck in your quest...

Thanks guys, not sure if I'd want it back because of what could've been done to it since.. I'm most likely going to get another that's basically all stock and start over modding it.

There is wisdom in that decision. A lot can happen in the decade plus that has passed since you sold it. This way, you can start your new quest, with plenty of help here. Once you find the right one, you can make her uniquely yours.

My gf knows a cop and had him run the vin, came back as no address or name...? Does this mean it's not registered or possibly gone from existance?? I'm really curious now...!

Still searching for my GN, if anyone lives up in the East Falmouth area in MA and see her please let me know! Thinking it's probably a garage queen collecting dust...

OMG I found it on craigslist..! Got in contact with the owner and looks like I might be buying her back!! It's still in the original shape I sold it in and been taken care of real well.. Owner told me he replaced the turbo at 78K, now has 83k on the odometer with a stock replacement from Kirbans. I'm planning on taking a trip up to check it out soon and see how it goes..could be back in my possession in a few weeks! Anyone know of a good transporting company? Most likely be getting it shipped, not driving it 8 1/2 hrs to PA. Will be weird seeing the GN sitting next to my Mustang..

Last edited:
As far as a transport company goes try getting in touch with Dennis Kirban or Pete Hoffman they should be able to steer you to a good transport company.

I also live near the cape.

I’m willing to take a look at it for you before you make the long trip.

D

Glad you found it!!! My buddy just bought a 10k mile GN and used Passport to transport his car. They did a fantastic job for him. In fact, TurboTGuy recommended them based on his experience working at a high end car dealership. When I say high end, I mean HIGH END!!!!. Lambo, Ferrari, Bentley, Rolls, Aston Martin, etc. You get the picture.