Anyone on here own this Cadillac Hybrid?

DaveLC2

Back in June of 1995 I went to the Mustang vs Grand National shoot out in Englishtown and I saw this white Cadillac Coupe Deville Broughm with a 88 front if I not mistaken. I don't know these cars too well as it might just be an 88. At the time I had never seen anything like that before. I was just wondering if anyone had info on this car nearly 12yrs later :eek: Here are some crappy scanned pictures that I've attemped to clean up a bit.

6g3ovmh.jpg

4zm42sy.jpg

Reminds me of a Similar Caddy I saw up at Milan Dragway close to Detroit.
I was at a private event... Around to the water box came a newer corvette and this 4dr caddy (fullsize deal) Deville/Seville..not sure which but it was a tank!
Anyway, I thought what the hell.. this should be funny. They both did burnouts as I snickerd thinking.. wow.. that caddy can turn the tires in water...lol....
Then up to the line they went..... Then I heard spooling up. I was like ... what the hell...... And a little squeek from the caddys tires and it spanked the corvette all the way down the track... running low 13's.
I about fell out of the stands..... I went back to the pits to see a GN engine in this huge caddy.... Cool!!!!!
Good luck in your search...
~Scott

I saw one in BG around 1995 or so.... It was a big 4 dr job..... like UR50SLO said... it ran low 13's.... I thought it was way cool. Might have been the same on you saw at Milan.....