anyone need these rims

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
$330 shipped to your door,no tires..4 rims in all...

Attachments

• G321_41.jpg
    G321_41.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 970
Hey???

Isn't that the 1985 Grand National you want $6000 dollars for that has a junk title on it???? Whats the name of the place?? Titan Auto Sales??

My buddy went and looked at that car, what a piece for $6000 also you do know it is ILLEGAL in illinois to transfer a junk title to the public right??

It states in big huge letters right across the title NON-REGISTERABLE and the title is green.

Isn't that the 1985 Grand National you want $6000 dollars for that has a junk title on it???? Whats the name of the place?? Titan Auto Sales??

My buddy went and looked at that car, what a piece for $6000 also you do know it is ILLEGAL in illinois to transfer a junk title to the public right??

It states in big huge letters right across the title NON-REGISTERABLE and the title is green.

Not my car,,cant give you any info about a junk title.

Ok

Well if its not your car thats cool. I am not trying to be a dick or start anything, just looks to be thasame car as this one???

Kinda funny how it has the same car in the background? So what other parts are you selling off it?

How could you not know anything about the car you are selling parts off of by the way?

Attachments

• crook.jpg
    crook.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 646
  • crook1.jpg
    crook1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 644
Thats not a bad deal even if they arent all four the same...use 2 for slick wheels and sell the other 2 to recoup some $$$

It could be

It could be a bad deal if you were buying the them and thought they were a complete set!!!! Besides people are sellin both types in my are for $100-%150 a complete set. I have like 10 different sets rolling around right now.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND?? I am not sure if the OP is selling a complete set or not, he may be. I know my buddy went and looked at the car and it was not that good, then come to find out it had a JUNK TITLE on it. $6000 for that car is high as it is, with a junk title thats nuts:eek:

I just ran across the ad and the car looks to be the same car, just wondering if it is and why the pics are the same as well. Plus how could you not know about it if you are selling parts from it?

Like I said I am not trying to be a dick, I just want to know what is so special for $6000 with a junk title?

Again the Op is more then likly selling a complete set, but kinda funny, the ad only states you get four wheels and no tires, so by the looks you would get a complete set, but when they show up if you :redface:get 2 different sets, it is kinda misleading

Just saying it don't seem right...........

Rims

Cam Freek, Thanks for the pm and posting the pix. who knows whats up with this deal, Band Aid never answered my pm

There is no doubt this is the same car.

And yea.... it's a mega pile of $hit.

The POS is listed about every other day on Craigslist. :rolleyes:

Kinda aggravates me when people try to pawn their garbage here on this site.:mad:

yup..i to think its the same car..........the car is a reference to the rims,,i dont know who the fck owns that car,nor do i care,,the add is for rims....rims...
they are a complete set of 4,all matching and in that same condition,and include center caps..stop with the car bs....i am not selling a car......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the problem is you posted pictures of a car which you said you had 4 rims for sale. When one posts a picture of something for sale its usally the item they have for sale. Its kinda like if I have headers for sale I'm not going to post a picture of someone elses headers and say I have these headers for sale. So with that being said you have 4 rims that look like the ones above for sale. The picture is just for refrence only.

I think the problem is you posted pictures of a car which you said you had 4 rims for sale. When one posts a picture of something for sale its usally the item they have for sale. Its kinda like if I have headers for sale I'm not going to post a picture of someone elses headers and say I have these headers for sale. So with that being said you have 4 rims that look like the ones above for sale. The picture is just for refrence only.

YES...you are correct..and just as clean...

Wow......ummmm yeea so the lesson here is use /borrow a camera phone and and upload your own pics....

Glad to hear

Well just like I said before the OP may have a complete set of 4 matching rims.

Thank you OP for jumping in and clearing that up.

Again I am not trying to be a dick or step on any toes, I know times are hard and there are lots of scams going around. I would not like to get burned or see anyone that does not deserve to be, get burned as well.

I just saw the rims and it looked kinda strange, and then the description does not state much so it just seemed to be 4 rims in all, no referance to a matching set or the picture looking just like those ones for sale.

In all it is better to just say flat out if the pic looks like what you are selling or just get a pic of the items you are going to sell.

I wish you good luck with the sale.

Post pics of the exact wheels that you are selling. It's like offering oral favors from your wife and posting pics of someone elses wife.