Anyone need an A/C compressor for a hot air?

STP

Narrow A$$ Racing
I have a new in the box A/C compressor for a v-groove belt hot air car....customer purchased the compressor for a 86-7 car and they gave him the wrong one. He isn't going to take it back, so it's sitting on my bench. Fixing to go to the scrap pile...PM me if any of you want it. Thx Scott

I have a new in the box A/C compressor for a v-groove belt hot air car....customer purchased the compressor for a 86-7 car and they gave him the wrong one. He isn't going to take it back, so it's sitting on my bench. Fixing to go to the scrap pile...PM me if any of you want it. Thx Scott

Pm send.

Guys, I don't know what it would cost to ship it..My zip is 35023. Really have no idea what the compressor weighs, but it's not light. If you want it, plug the weight and zip codes into USPS and let me know what you come up with. Have one ahead of you Jerryl.

Guys, I don't know what it would cost to ship it..My zip is 35023. Really have no idea what the compressor weighs, but it's not light. If you want it, plug the weight and zip codes into USPS and let me know what you come up with. Have one ahead of you Jerryl.

NP man. :cool:
Let me know if it falls through.

Sorry but I beat you to it Jerryl.:biggrin:

The way things are going right now I'm gonna pass for now. Car won't be ready for AC anytime soon and I don't need the part sitting around. It's ours bud.:cool:

Jerryl, just PM me your address and email...I'll send you a pic of it and send it to you on Monday. Let you know what shipping is and you can paypal after it ships.

Sorry but I beat you to it Jerryl.:biggrin:
The way things are going right now I'm gonna pass for now. Car won't be ready for AC anytime soon and I don't need the part sitting around. It's ours bud.:cool:
Thanks Charlie!
Hope you don't take as long as I did. :redface:

Jerryl, just PM me your address and email...I'll send you a pic of it and send it to you on Monday. Let you know what shipping is and you can paypal after it ships.
Thanks Scott! :cool:
PM send.

Thanks Charlie!
Hope you don't take as long as I did. :redface:

Not a problem Jerryl. You need to check the thread since I updated it.:biggrin: Standard bore with just enough ridge in it to feel something but not catch on your finger nail.:eek: It really is a 49K car with a rebuilt tranny and an easy slap together engine now.:cool: I still have to set up the rear suspension but that won't take that long I hope.:rolleyes: