Anyone make upper control arm relocation brackets yet?

VADER

Little engine that could
Just checking if anyone starting producing relocation brackets for the front of the upper control arms or am I forced to buy the art morrison ones for $450 which actually raise the rear instead of lowering the front? My control arms are practically parallel and there is no traction. Anyone ever try another brand and have success? I dont care too much about adjusting the pnion angle, just relocating the ic. Thanks.

Dr Boost, how hard are they to put on?? I have some just haven't installed em.

it took me an hour to get the old bushings off. then another 15 min to install the bars.

Ive seen the edelbrock brackets which I believe raise the rear but jegs only listed them for 64-72 a body or something. Sounds like you have them for the g body. With these brackets, I figure you need adjustable control arms since the length will then vary if the pinion angle stays the same.

Thanks for the inof Dr., but it says they fit the older A bodies. Do they still fit the G bodies?

Dr Boost can I get some pics of those suckers installed?? I don't quite understand the directions.

Ok I have some questions...About the round piece's on the bolts, I assume those go on the opposite side from the bracket itself, does the bushing in there or what?? I already have poly bushings in there.

the bushings gotta come out....have fun!

the metal bushing slides in from the side opposite of the bar.

I make a unit also, all bolt in, similar pricing, but I use new upper arms with heims, "G-Rip Relocator"

I stopped using them years ago....If i remember correctly, they would hit my trunk floor on hard launches.
The biggest problem with these is that they move the geometry in a wrong direction,just as the lower relocating plates do.