Anyone looking for a nice house and 8-10 car workshop near Austin,TX ?

Hey everyone,

How would you like to live on over an acre of land, no HOA, real close to town with an 8-10 car garage that is already equipped with AC, Heat, Air Compressor (80 Gallon) and a 2 Post LIft.

We have a beautiful home and workshop on a stellar piece of property in Cedar Park conveniently located near the NEW HEB, Alamo Drafthouse, and Lakeline mall. Lots of things to do and places to eat. Close proximity to 183, 620 and 45 which makes getting to work a breeze. If you have kids the schools are great and highly rated. Elementary is Naumann, Junior High School is Cedar Park Middle School and High School is Cedar Park High School. Very close to area employers like Dell, Paypal, Google and many more.

House - Just under 2100 sqft - 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Tastefully remodeled with new granite, kitchen cabinets, engineered hardwoods and ceramic throughout. Attached garage has been converted and can be used as a media room, play room, office or guest bedroom. It even has a murphy bed built in. New energy efficient doors and windows throughout most of the house, insulation blown in to converted garage and in attics helps with temperature changes dramatically. High end appliances in the kitchen include a Bosch dishwasher, Electrolux Microwave and Electrolux Induction oven.

Shop - 1600 sqft (40 x 40), 3 large garage doors (one side is pass through) doors are 10' tall x 16" wide and all are motorized and insulated. Garage is fully insulated and has heat and a/c properly installed. Plenty of power and the old kitchen cabinets from the house are setup as a full workbench in the shop. Shop is only 3 or 4 years old and is built to match the house.

Buy It Price: $340k
Lease It Price: $2500 / Month with shop
Lease It Price: $1750 / Month without shop

I will pay a finders fee to anyone that can help get this house moved. My family and I are moving to Dallas for a new job and weren't planning on ever leaving this awesome property. Call or email Scott for more info - 512.963.9274 / scott.j.zimmerman at gmail.com.

Drive by to check it out - 1635 Shenandoah Drive Cedar Park, TX 78613

Video Tour - http://www.hometourvideo.com/1635shen.htm

Sounds like a great property. GLWS

And let me be the first to welcome you to DFW.

Sent a couple of PM for you Scott since I know of a few members that are looking to re-locate out of yankee areas.;) GLWS.:cool:

That's great.

Might I ask what you will be doing in DFW? Will you be doing "side work" ?

Just looking for a place to send people after the duke place was outed in the regional form. Jl is so far away for us ft worth folk.

Just to be clear to everyone, what Rich is talking about is NOT in reference to Duke of Mac's Performance. In fact Mr. McClain and his son Joe would be an excellent choice if JL is too far away from you. http://www.macs-power.com/

His stock block TR is running low 6s at Redline Raceway :eek:

SuperCPA said:
Just to be clear to everyone, what Rich is talking about is NOT in reference to Duke of Mac's Performance. In fact Mr. McClain and his son Joe would be an excellent choice if JL is too far away from you. http://www.macs-power.com/

His stock block TR is running low 6s at Redline Raceway :eek:

X2
Jl= jack laswell

X2
Jl= jack laswell

Yep JL Enterprises Located in Royse City east of Dallas. Hey Rich, the Ft Worth boys having been keeping Jack real busy lately! lol

And Billy D. I believe he is into the Turbo Stangs from what I have seen lately. And there are some LSPBC members in the Arlington area that have some small shops that are willing to help from time to time but you have to get in the loop. Join the club and hang out.

I would but just haven't had the time. I can't even get my trans back together. Just seems like time just flies. Had a child graduated hs last year, another going to next year and a freshman playing jv softball. Then our youngest playing volleyball and softball. I barely keep maintenance on my daily drivers.

I didn't know duke worked on tr s, thought they just did diesel stuff. I will send people down to Macs.