Anyone live in or near Warner Robins GA???

charleslong

Hello guys,
Im in the Air Force, and I will be getting stationed at Robins AFB, hopefully around June. I plan to not live on base, b/c my WIFE and I want to buy a home. Notice the big letters, she is kind of in charge. LOL.
What are some pretty good areas that are pretty close to the base, up to 20 miles? Also what are some places you guys would recommend, and places you would recommend I stay away from?
My wife and I are a Black couple, and we have 1 7mo old son, and we are 22. I would prefer to live in a mixed neighborhood, not really all black or all white type of deal.
We are also looking for a 3-4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home.
Thanks for the help guys
Charles

When I was there 6-7 years ago there was a lot of new construction on the south side of the city outside the city limits. Not far from the new Houston County high school.

BTW, "Houston" there is pronounced how-ston. Not Hugh-ston like everywhere else.

Originally posted by lyonsd
When I was there 6-7 years ago there was a lot of new construction on the south side of the city outside the city limits. Not far from the new Houston County high school.

BTW, "Houston" there is pronounced how-ston. Not Hugh-ston like everywhere else.
Was the southside a good place to live?
thanks
Charles

Originally posted by charleslong
Was the southside a good place to live?
thanks
Charles

I don't know. It looked pretty new, and that's where I'd look first if I went back. I lived on the north side towards Macon.

Hi Charles. I've got a customer in Warner Robbins, G.A. Email me & I'll hook you folks up. He & his wife good people. Thanks bud.

Originally posted by Michael McCoy
Hi Charles. I've got a customer in Warner Robbins, G.A. Email me & I'll hook you folks up. He & his wife good people. Thanks bud.
whats up man?
I dont know what you were trying to say, but here is my number. 228-432-0453, and cell 573-590-1369
thanks
Charles Long

Charles,

PM me your mailing address (snail mail) and I'll mail you the latest realtor's homes books for both Macon and Warner Robins. I've been in this area for 20 yrs having lived both in Macon and WR and can help guide you. Let me know what price range you're looking to spend too. Lots of growth and homes available right now here!

Originally posted by Evans Ward
Charles,

PM me your mailing address (snail mail) and I'll mail you the latest realtor's homes books for both Macon and Warner Robins. I've been in this area for 20 yrs having lived both in Macon and WR and can help guide you. Let me know what price range you're looking to spend too. Lots of growth and homes available right now here!
pm'd ya earlier,
also could you give your input on my post in turbo tech section?
thanks
charles

Evans is good people too Charles. I'll try to contact you & tell you about some other TR owners in that neck of the woods. Good luck buddy.