Anyone live in Biloxi Mississippi?

charleslong

Hello guys, I am now in the Air Force, and I am in tech school in Biloxi. I should have my car here either this week or next week, and im looking for someone to kick it with that know about the turbo brick. I also need to work on the coolant system of my car.

There are a bunch of us in Jackson, and one guy on the board that lives in Gautier, which is there on the coast. I believe his screen name is sinisterv6. Be sure to look us up man, there are several tracks around!

Striker 29 is correct. I'm in Gautier, about 25 minutes east of Keesler AFB. Be glad to help you any way that I can. I know several Turbo Regal guys here as well. E-mail me and I'll send you my phone number.

I lived in Biloxi in the late 70's and went to college in Hattisburg. On weekends we cruised the Ocean Springs Bridge and ended up along the sea wall (big muscle car hangout). I even got hauled in by the Ocean Spring Cops for running open headers along the sea wall (high school mentallity). Those were good times. While in college i went to the local drags as much as i could with my 68 big block Chevelle.
Mitch

BTW, When i was at Keesler, the Auto Hobby Shop was Kick A??. Lots of good people and knowledge. I lived at the shop. Check it out.
Mitch