Anyone know who owns this GN...

DaveLC2

I noticed a GN in the background on a recent episode of Pimp My Ride. So went to the West Coast Customs website and found this 87 GN with T-tops on dubs. I am not a fan of dubs on GN's but this car looks stunning! Looks like it has massive brakes up front, has some sort of aftermarket antenna and it looks like it's missing the front air dams. Check it out.

Dave

DSC_0001.jpg

That may be Dave Navarro's car. I remember something about him taking it over there for some work.

kh440 said:
That may be Dave Navarro's car. I remember something about him taking it over there for some work.

I hope he got that sagging headliner fixed. You gotta love Carmen for buying that for him. Now that's a keeper!

Dave

I like the wheels, but it would look better with a 18 0r 19" wheel and drop the car about 2 inches all the way around. I wonder if thats not a T, it has the white stripe on the front bumper molding a'la T-type.

I like it. 20's and the look period. Not trying to be mean, but if they put 18 or 19 inch wheels on it and lower 2" it will look like it has the 20's on it. As far as the bumper strip that is what you get from the dealer. I don't think they sell all black ones anymore.

jasjamz said:
. As far as the bumper strip that is what you get from the dealer. I don't think they sell all black ones anymore.
You are right they do not sell the all black bumper strips. But a little lacquer thinner on a rag will take the white stripe off.

Randy Greenoe said:
You are right they do not sell the all black bumper strips. But a little lacquer thinner on a rag will take the white stripe off.

exactly. the GM catalog even tells you to remove or paint over the white part.