Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

My point is you can do a crime like that and just get a slap on the wrist. Wonder how Cottons will make out if they pursue a case against him.

Finally got my stuff back from the police. Was held for evidence all this time. Got some stuff back new in the boxes but his last zinger at me was giving the cops some crap fans and relays instead of the aluminum shroud dual fan kit we sell with a plug and play harness. More than likely this is what he took off his car to put on our dual fans. Sure hope the Navy gives him a better punishment than the judicial system did.

TR Custom Parts said:
Finally got my stuff back from the police. Was held for evidence all this time. Got some stuff back new in the boxes but his last zinger at me was giving the cops some crap fans and relays instead of the aluminum shroud dual fan kit we sell with a plug and play harness. More than likely this is what he took off his car to put on our dual fans. Sure hope the Navy gives him a better punishment than the judicial system did.

Probably not got out of the Navy in January 11. They only punish people who have a one time random slip up. Shitbags like him usually get off easy.

I think I just saw Trae's car on Facebook ... Black Air is sharing photos of other people's t-types and GNs and there is a couple of pix of a red on red t type with red Asanti wheels on a flatbed...posted by none other than Trae Liberty.

Wonder how many parts from Mark are on there.....

Yeah, that is him. Left a couple comments on the Facebook site. He also ripped off Cottons for an alky kit. I got some of the stuff back from the cops when they busted him but he gave the cops a couple of worn out fans instead of the aluminum shroud and dual Spal fans I sent him.

Probably on a flatbed, due to someone retrieving parts he stole from them.
Poetic justice: Someone sold him a turbo....He was found at a location, and forced to remove it, at gun point. Then, the beat down took place. How :cool: is that??:D
Karma's a BIATCH. Sooner or later, he'll pull some stunt that will get his a$$ beat down to the last heartbeat....

Dbag tried to ask questions and maybe buy some stage 2 heads from me on ebay. I asked him if he'd made right by Mark H and Jack first. No reply.... :)

Considered selling them to him and holding the money to give back to Mark or Jack, but not sure ebay would have let that slide...

He’ll be a snake till the day he dies and everyone around him knows it too.
I bet there are many unknown horror stories of dealings with this scum.
I couldn’t imagine going thru life like that.

D

Why is he still allow in here???
N why are people helping this pos guy..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just finished reading this old post and congrats to
all of those who made it possible. Hope Jack gets help also.

Back on this 11 year old thread with a little update. Checking on the mail yesterday and see one of those envelopes with a check peeking thru the window that is usually a fake check with some sort of scam deal. Was ready to rip it up and throw it our but noticed it was from the Sheriff's dept that was handling this whole mess from my old buddy Trae Liberty! Lo and behold was a check made out to me for $225! The paperwork attached to the check said re: Trae Liberty. Check was dated 8-9-2023! I guess this was the cost of the fans that he did not return to me. Pleasant surprise. And amazing how much inflation has more than doubled the cost of the fans today. Once again thanks to all that offered advice and helped me out with all of this mess a more than a decade ago.