Anyone know Trae Liberty from Perris CA????????????????????????

Oh believe me, not letting this freaking go. I have even talked to this guy before. He has placed a bunch of orders but this one I questioned because it was a different name but his address, told me it was his girlfriend's name and she was getting him some Christmas presents?? Maybe they had a falling out or ?????

Mark, I had this same nonsense pulled on me........one time. Now, if the bill to and ship to don't match, it doesn't ship.

Do other forums work as diligently as this one? I foresee good ending.

D
Just not for the guy trying to rip off Mark.:D He can seriously get a less than or dishonerable discharge for pulling crap like this.:eek:

Sent him a facebook friend request, think he will accept?

Looked into the military thing but haven't got anywhere yet. Been in contact with some people who have actually met this guy in person, no response to emails, phone number out of service, etc. Going to start sending messages to his friends on Facebook on what a great guy he is.

^ i have a friend that has a friend thats his. working on contact info etc

Was it the girlfriend's credit card? Seems like you should be able to send the cc company proof of delivery and work it that way too. Also, maybe fraud if the girlfriend now claims he didn't have permission.

All I know at this point is he got his parts, if there is hanky panky with a credit card he still has his parts and is responsible.

This piece of crap changed his name on Facebook to Travon Martin. Isn't that the kid that got killed in FL?? What a douche. I got a connection in the Navy I hope to use to track him down. Not putting much hope in the merchant credit account backing me on this. Got burned a few years back by a scumbag in Washinton state who ended up getting caught running a credit card scam ring but never got my money back. Made the mistake of not shipping to the billing address on that and messed up on this order too. Well guess what? This will now affect all customers from now on. Will only ship to your billing address. Don't like it don't order. Not losing any more money. This is really hurting my family right now.

Typical...Hopefully he'll be walking down the street in his hoodie and get shot for "no reason". Its either that or prison at some point anyway, but I see no reason to waste the tax dollars.

Such a shame, really hope you can track him down.

Found his cell phone number and think someone tried to pickup but then they hung up. He probably doesn't get many calls from CT so probably knew it was me. Need someone from Cali to try and ring him up.:mad: