Anyone know of any good 4thgen f-body sites?

Rice_eater

Hello, my little brother is in the market for a 4th gen f-body. He can only afford an LT-1 at this point and i was woundering if there were any 4thgen sites out there? Thanks

well, he $7,500 is like a max for him at this point. I have seen 4th gens in the want ad for like 6k but they are like 93's which was the worst year for the 4th gen. He cant afford an LS-1. The only good looking ls-1's are trans ams GTA's and Camaro SS's IMO. But he can only afford an lt-1 to answer your question.

www.ls1tech.com

Even if he's going with an LT-1, there's plenty of tech there concerning drivetrain, suspension, body, interior, etc. Plus, there is an LT1 section as well.

there are a ton of area f-body assocations

(i.e. MFBA, GAFBA)

theres:

ls1tech.com
lt1tech.com
camaroz28.com
fbodyowners.com
fbodytrader.com
chirpthird.com

I'm on all those boards in one form or another....

It's not easy sponsoring so many boards. It's not easy to keep track of them all.

www.camaroz28.com is exactly like this board. I used to hang out there before I got my GN.

Rice eater, make sure your brother checks on insurance before he buys an fbody. My brother bought his 97ss ragtop in 98 when he was 25 years old. He put some money down on it and financed the rest for 3 years. His car payment was $275 a month and his insurance was over $300 a month. :eek: Just trying to warn you that insurance on those things is rediculous.

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
www.camaroz28.com is exactly like this board. I used to hang out there before I got my GN.

Rice eater, make sure your brother checks on insurance before he buys an fbody. My brother bought his 97ss ragtop in 98 when he was 25 years old. He put some money down on it and financed the rest for 3 years. His car payment was $275 a month and his insurance was over $300 a month. :eek: Just trying to warn you that insurance on those things is rediculous.

Well, he isnt going to lease or anything that requires a payment. He has 5k cash and is takeing out 2,500 in a loan. But the payment wont be big on it. I also have a friend that is the same age as me and he pays over $340 a month in insurance for his GN. I was thinking about an f-bomb too for a while because i wanted a stick... but i just love the look of the gn

Wow, that camaroz28.com site has sooooo many members. I was looking in there cars/parts for sale section and for posts just in the last 10 days there was 37 pages!!1:eek: There are just too many members over there.