Anyone Know Bob Wren?

L

lalonde441

seems i may i may been ripped off here....I bought a used vaccum brake system off trhis guy for 145$ including shipping and i havnt seen anything in about a month here. anyone know this guy? Or maybe Bob youll see this and respond to me and let me knw whats going on?!?:mad:

HOLD UP! believe it or not he wrote me seconds after i posted this.....what are the chances of that happening? lets work this out now bob....i think a month is too long.

Hopefully this doesn't go the way of Joe Cipolla..... :D

Let us know what the results are. ;)

i sure hope not. he gets back to me quick when i send him emails which is good....but still no brakes. :( i sure hope this works out.

Well, you know if you don't get results, I have the info needed to bring him down...... we all know it works. :D

Paul

I know you didn't:mad: I am going to put a trace on the brake kit and after we find it i don't care if you don't buy anything else from me. It took you 2 months to send the money order and then you did not pay the full amount. :rolleyes: Give me the time like i have gave you to find out what the deal is. Do yuo think you can do that Paul?????:confused:

$145??????

how about $100. wouldn't tell a lie now would you Paul! i am in the USA not Canada so shipping i have no control over that but like i say i will put a trace on it..............

i sure can. i think you are overreacting. it didnt take me two months to get you the money order either....max it was 3 weeks. and thats a different story anyway i mean if i dont pay i dont pay and you stillhave your product and can sell to anyone else you want to.....me on the other hand im out the cash with nothing to show for it at this time. as for not paying the balance of 10$ i was waiting till i actually got the product then i was going to pay the rest which i will still do by the way. I still think a month after getting the money and still no product is unacceptable.....i would think you could do something for me at this point......maybe wave teh remaining 10$ or something. You have no reason at all to be angry here. I havnt slandered your name i was merly worried and wanted to get some feedback on you. take it easy.....also there are so many people to shop from on this board like Mike McCoy etc.... that im not to worried about having to deal with you anymore. when i order something from a guy like him.....i get the product FAST! when i pay late he doesnt complain and thats that....read above again if your still confused. thxs.

oh my mistake i was talking to two people here about the brake system. my error sorry. the cost was 110$ total. sorry about that. bottom line though....one month is tooooooooo long! PLUS you have my money and i have NO brake system!

look i never cut you down. i was just wondering what was going on and if i was being scmammed thats all. i just want my brake system that i paid for. when i get it ill give you the balance. sorry for the misunderstanding.

this was no place for him to discuss this anyway! NO CLASS we've been handling it thru- e-mail all 27 times since 3/28/02. he emailed me on 4/11/02 with the MO's on its way, well 5/02 rolls around and still no MO, he e-mailed again 5/2/02, 5/3/02 & 5/4/02 with the same story, i finally got his money on 5/15/02 and shipped his goods exactly as he requested with all his special instructions!!!!! on 5/17/02! umm lets see that was 12 working days ago and 1 was a holiday!! well that should about clear up this BS that he's been waiting a month!!!!my reputation speaks for itsself anybody who has ever delt with me knows i love TR's and i take this very serious, this is not how i make a living it is strictly a hobby and my way of helping all TR owners!! "however; there's always one rotton egg in the bunch who tries to make evrybody else smell as bad as hes does!!!!!!!!!!!!!