Anyone know a good place to get rear quarter panels?

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
A buddy of mine, he can post up if he wants to, put his Grand National into a guard rail dodging a deer last Friday. He spun the car so it hit on the rear passenger side forcing the entire back of the car over. Both of his rear quarters are bent pretty badly and the insurance company has agreed to fix the car. He is wondering if there is a place that has good solid rear quarters he can pick up.

Thanks.

The only way I can think of to get quarters is by cutting them off a donor car. Im not sure if ttaowner does that, but its worth PMing him about it. He has lots of parts cars..

Oem?

I am the the buddy Whut was referring to...stupid deer...
anyways,anyone sitting on any oem replacements?:wink:

-Dan

good luck

Watch flea bay.There was a driver side on there. the starting bid I think was a over a grand. Sherman makes new monte quarters:confused:

I think the monte quarter would work if you chopped out the window part.. I may be wrong though?

I think the monte quarter would work if you chopped out the window part.. I may be wrong though?

:eek: facepalm

Kevin.

Attachments

• implied-facepalm.jpg
    implied-facepalm.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13,037
monte panels arent even close, you'd have an easier time fitting a a set of camaro quarters

of all the g-bodies (cutlass /monte carlo /grandprix) the olds doors are the only other exterior panel of them shared by regal
roof /floors/ cowl windsheild and rear glass are all shared but thats where it ends ,
you need to find a regal doner