Anyone into Land Cruisers FJ60-62 etc

acoen

I just picked up a nice FJ 62, wondering if there was anyone else on here that has a little love for these things. Here is what it looks like, not the actual FJ62 but similar condition.

Attachments

• coolfj40_1987_338667130.jpg
    coolfj40_1987_338667130.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 39
I just picked up a nice FJ 62, wondering if there was anyone else on here that has a little love for these things. Here is what it looks like, not the actual FJ62 but similar condition.

that a nice looking fj congrats

Those things are heavy duty and damn near bullet-proof if properly maintained. Take a look at how big the brakes are and you'll know what I mean. The straight six cylinder is full of torque and can pull stumps in 4 wheel low. Check the service records if it has any and take a good look at the front wheel bearings. Do a spring cleaning type service on it and you'll be good to go. Should last another 20 years. Good buy.

Thanks guys,

I will post photos of the actual FJ62 in the next week, the one in the photo is absolutely identical in every way. I would say it is one of the cleanest bodys I have ever seen on one of these. This is my second love, these things are neat.....They are heavy duty, tough, robust, gas/maintenance hogs:)