Anyone installed a Aluminum P/S reservoir ?

Has anyone installed an aluminum (preferably polished) power steering reservoir (and mount)?
Also would like to know if you used AN fittings and stainless braided lines.
Any advice and close up pictures would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I haven’t done it yet but speedway has one I like allot that would mount to the original bracket easy and they sell the lines in stainless. It’s on the list of things I would like to do in the next year as I get the cash.

We have these! Available in plain aluminum only. If you paint it black it blends right in. We supply with fittings to use regular hose. The bigger stock hose is reused and we supply a longer small hose. Power Steering Reservoir

I have a DSE remote reserviour on my Riviera and I'm having a really tough time getting the -10 AN hose to seal on the pump. Anyone else run into this problem or did ya'll just use rubber line?

Got an aluminum one off of ebay..28 shipped. Had -6AN return, -10AN feed line, went with AN to 3/8 and 5/8 hose barb - $42, can reuse the feed but I needed a longer return line to reach the top of the tank - 3/8 trans line.
Used two large radiator clamps connected together and ran a bolt through the clamp into the original reservoir bracket. Holds more fluid but I get a bit of a whine from the pump probably due to aeration so I'm getting some Lucas PS treatment from Autozone. If you get one be sure it to put a small vent hole in the cap.

Here is my set up on my daily driver Grand National off a jaguar.

Attachments

• DSC04700.jpg
    DSC04700.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC04702.jpg
    DSC04702.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 196
I have a few pages on my webshots site below (My White 87 T) that have pics of my Hydroboost install on page 18.
There are a few of the aftermarket reservoir and the bracket modification that was done. We had to make a small mod to the inlet on the reservoir to get rid of the noise. It works flawlessly and relatively quiet now.

Attachments

• Hydroboost Power Steering Reservoir 1.jpg
    Hydroboost Power Steering Reservoir 1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 153
If you look at the second pictures I put up, I cut off the original DSE inlet nipple and drilled a pair of holes for 90deg bulkhead fittings to serve as seperate return lines for the box and the Hydroboost. Since I don't have the hydroboost running yet I just capped the spare return. Everything is super jammed in in the front of my Riviera so I needed minimum space taking arrangements. If you had more room (which most of ya'll do) I'd simply weld a second -6 nipple onto the reservoir for the hydroboost return.