Anyone in Dallas area that can change 350 tpi motor out in 91 IROC?

The Darkside

Heavy Metal Thunder
My son who is 19 has a 91 Camaro IROC w/ the original motor in it. Car started knocking, so he just went ahead & bought a new rebuilt long block from Blaine's motor supply in Dallas. Car is now sitting in a 10x20 mini storage near Seagoville that has 24/7 access 7 days a week. He had some "freind of a freind" lined up to go there, pull the old motor, help set up the new & then install it, but after he got it over to the storage, the guy disappeared on him. You don't have to be a certified technician, just someone who can pull, install & get it running again. My son is more than willing to assist/help in any way possible. If interested please contact me through my e-mail which is tcracingdiecast@lycos.com or phone me @ 469-323-2410 & we'll work out a deal as far as money goes. If you know of anyone who can help, please put them in contact with me.

Thanks alot, The Darkside:cool:

You might check out ProStreet Motorsports in Garland, there located off of Jupiter close to Kingsley.

The owner is Ray Smith, tell him I sent you. Sorry I don't have the # handy but they are in the book.

Hope this helps.

Motor Install

I have a buddy name Robert McDonald that may be able to assist you in installing your new motor. He has a performance shop in Oak Cliff. His shop number is (214) 375-0049 and his cell is (214) 213-6392. Tell him Lorenzo referred you. Also he replace my turbo regal motor for me.

Is it only the long block that you need to change? F-bodies are very tight to work on (I just put a tranny in my own 94 Trans Am and it was fun to say the least). Several years ago I helped my dad pull a TPI305 out of a wrecked 87 GTA Trans Am...so I know how to do it...and I live close to Seagoville too...and I also incidentally have a bit of free time until I find a job. Give me a holler...I might be able to help.
Jeff T
214-394-6052