Anyone have pics of GNX style dash??

bad six

I am interested in buying one of the GNX style dashes from GNXdash.com and was curious to see what they looked like installed in the car :) ????

This is in my grey car

Attachments

• 100_0060 (Small).jpg
    100_0060 (Small).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 156
I'm on my second one. The first one I got in 1988 and was made by QEP that later evolved into AVC. It used VDO Cocpit gauges. My newest one I got from Tom at gnxdash.com. This one uses Stewart Warner Maximum Performance gauges with an dash mounted wbo2 gauge from Innovative. Tom did one fantastic job on this dash. He made it look like an oem style with the gauges mounted flush to the panel instead of the gauges sticking out of the panel. This was the first dash he made in this style and again, I can't say how great it looks, not to mention the wow factor when people see it.

Mark

Attachments

• small1.jpg
    small1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 88
  • small3.jpg
    small3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 76
  • small4.jpg
    small4.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 80
  • small2.jpg
    small2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 73
Damn Mark that looks friggin awesome! Shoot me their contact info! I don't really like the SW gauges in the GNX they just look "cheap" to me. And the dashes with some gauges mounted set back in it don't look right either. Something about having a gauge behind a plastic bezel. The double glass thing just don't look right to me. But that looks friggin amazing! Would be nice if I can send them my carbon fiber gauges and they make something up like that. I like it allot! Lemme know!

www.gnxdash.com

The webpage doesn't show this style dash, but I'm sure Tom will make one using your gauges. I see you're from Philly. I'm in Blue Bell. I probably saw you sometime at either the Phoenixville show or Chesterbrook over the years.

Mark

Oh ok nice.. yea their site don't show that dash at all! That's the way to go right there! I'm sure you saw me at Chesterbrook I've been there plenty of times with the GN :) I know I did'nt see your car because if I did with that dash I would have climbed in the window to take pics of it! :)