Anyone have pics of fuel line routing?

samckitt

Looking for pics of how the fuel line runs from the tank to the driver's side frame rail.

Thanks
Scot

I am in the middle of replacing the line (29 in the diagram above) from the fuel filter to the engine feed - kind of a pain just to get the old one out. I will wrestle with the new one through the frame rail tonight. Wish me luck.

-Mark

Having recently R&R'd that same line, during installation, had to remove the drivers side front tire to get access to the suspension spring. The fuel line runs through that area and it was getting hung up in the spring. Was able to use a long screwdriver to guide it into the correct area and past the spring.

In hindsight it may be an idea to tie a heavy string to the front of the line, and pull that through as the line is removed. Then when re-installing the line, re-tie the string to the front of the line to help guide it back through.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Having recently R&R'd that same line, during installation, had to remove the drivers side front tire to get access to the suspension spring. The fuel line runs through that area and it was getting hung up in the spring. Was able to use a long screwdriver to guide it into the correct area and past the spring.

In hindsight it may be an idea to tie a heavy string to the front of the line, and pull that through as the line is removed. Then when re-installing the line, re-tie the string to the front of the line to help guide it back through.

RemoveBeforeFlight

I guess I should have thought of that last night :( I might be able to fish a line through and pull. Front tire is already off and I will cover the end of the new line to prevent crud from getting in.