Anyone have info on Conn. state trooper GN's?

JamestownGNX

I know this is the wrong forum, but you guys in here are the smartest :)
I know Conn. bought 87 GN's, as there are pics on google of them. I need to know any option codes or tell tale signs of what the car had. I just bought one that is suppose to be an original and I want to be positive before I restore it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

first off look for VQ1 YES THATS A #ONE thats the fleet code. there is more to the trunk sticker than that but im not gonna publish the rest because then everyone can say they have one. i was told by a retired state cop there were 35 cars in total and it was a nearly even split between gn's and turbo t's 18 and 17 i dont remember which was which.

i was tipped off the the vq1 code by garyk1970 with his methanol test car his sticker also has that fleet code. there is some other stuff on that sticker i have never ever seen on another sticker and its really obvious if you know anything about these decals. my cars title is still registered to the state of CT because the people who bought it from the state auction never registered it so thats more proof that i gurantee no one else has to prove my case beyond the trunk sticker.

the people who i got the car from had a 2nd one also another turbo t and i seen a 3rd turbo t a twin to mine in colors and in options. i have heard about 1 other ct turbo t the guy was a member on here and didnt have the car long brought it from CT to RI and shortly after it was stolen from him then stripped and he found his car on craigslist in pieces and got it back i believe but it was too late for the car.

let me know what you find out but dont publish your trunk sticker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call me if you want hopefully not in the AM