Anyone have a Lexus is250?

87grandnat

I am considering purchasing one of these and was curious if anyone else owned one and what there experiece was with them, they seem like really good cars and I think it would fit my lifestyle well, I work about 50 miles one way (which I have been driving 6 times a week) so decent gas milage is a must (I read that these get about 32 hwy) and would like for my next car to be more on the luxury side, which this car is...at a affordable price

If anyone could give me some more info on them it would be greatly appreciated,

thanks,
Joshua

Joshua,
I'm on my fourth Lexus right now and they're great. Per my recommendation, a friend of mine traded in his H2 hummer and bought an IS250 as he has a 40 mile one way trip to work everyday, and he loves the car to death. I say go for it! The new IS is a really great vehicle!

Thanks for the post! I really like the car and have always heard good things about Lexus, like I was say it seems like a great fit for me, I have a 99 jetta tdi right now but am having some problems with it, I havent decided if I should get it fixed and trade it in or try to trade it in like it is (its gonna cost 1100 to fix it), but I am looking at making a purchase in about a month or so....I think I am going to go down to the dealership soon and see what they can do, I am not sure what they could do payment wise but I make decent money so its not a major concern.

I appreciate the info, if anyone has more please share,
Joshua