Anyone Got A Nissan Truck?

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Well not sure what happened as im not really into trucks. Was looking for a lifted Jeep some yrs ago but that quickly faded. Well back to topic my co-worker asks me if i wanted a truck. He had just bought a new car and he is getting hassled about having it stationed in the visitor spot @ his condo. So i payed for transer tag/title and a fine his association gave him total'd to about $550. So i got a little 94 Nissan D21 Pickup "Hardbody" 80k original miles Bone Stock this one doesnt even have a bumper. I asked him wth happened to the bumper he told me he bought it brand new without a bumper lol. ok w,e it has a KA24E engine and the ac works great! It's a RWD and a manual i guess 4 or 5 speed. So it has the original rims on it and ive read the thing to do is to put the "TITAN/ARMADA" wheels on this puppy and then your cool. Anyone into trucks here before i blab on? Where's my buddy JOHNDEERE i recall him having a Nissan truck he also owe's me, He stole my gas tank awhile back sneaky fu*r lol Maybe he can share some advice.. I might want to lift it..

Well not sure what happened as im not really into trucks. Was looking for a lifted Jeep some yrs ago but that quickly faded. Well back to topic my co-worker asks me if i wanted a truck. He had just bought a new car and he is getting hassled about having it stationed in the visitor spot @ his condo. So i payed for transer tag/title and a fine his association gave him total'd to about $550. So i got a little 94 Nissan D21 Pickup "Hardbody" 80k original miles Bone Stock this one doesnt even have a bumper. I asked him wth happened to the bumper he told me he bought it brand new without a bumper lol. ok w,e it has a KA24E engine and the ac works great! It's a RWD and a manual i guess 4 or 5 speed. So it has the original rims on it and ive read the thing to do is to put the "TITAN/ARMADA" wheels on this puppy and then your cool. Anyone into trucks here before i blab on? Where's my buddy JOHNDEERE i recall him having a Nissan truck he also owe's me, He stole my gas tank awhile back sneaky fu*r lol Maybe he can share some advice.. I might want to lift it..

1985 Nissan 720 4WD p/u here :D. Best little truck I have ever owned. Takes a beating and WILL NOT STOP. Like a Timex watch. They are sweet little trucks. I promise you that the bumper was an option though ;). As weird as it sounds.. Ill post pics tomorrow lol.