Anyone good with itunes?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Some of my songs are louder than others. Yes I have tried the manual audio adjustment but it cannot compensate for how the song was recorded. Likewise on the louder songs if I try to manually turn them down on itunes, then it literally mutes them.

It's a bummer to play my itunes and one song comes on louder than the previous, then the next comes on lower....gets annoying having to run back and forth to the volume knob. Sorry my remote control is broken.

Was wondering if there's a fix to it? itunes is all i have as of now.

Thanks in advance.

Some of my songs are louder than others. Yes I have tried the manual audio adjustment but it cannot compensate for how the song was recorded. Likewise on the louder songs if I try to manually turn them down on itunes, then it literally mutes them.

It's a bummer to play my itunes and one song comes on louder than the previous, then the next comes on lower....gets annoying having to run back and forth to the volume knob. Sorry my remote control is broken.

Was wondering if there's a fix to it? itunes is all i have as of now.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure about the Itunes format... but with MP3's, when I have this issue, I load into a program that I have (Wavpad.. was free) and use that to edit the "gain" of the whole song. Then just save the new file, and load that into my player.

Worked great.

I know Itunes will load and play MP3 format... but I don't know if Wavpad will open Itunes locked songs. Wouldn't hurt to download it and try....

WavePad - Download

Good luck.

My experience with itunes, music...

I prefer to buy from itunes, artwork, quality, etc, you get what you pay for... .99 cents vs $1.29...

1. Itunes purchased music (no music videos).

2. Actual CD's downloaded to computer sorted by library IMPORTED onto ipod player will play quieter...

3. MUSIC VIDEOS

Those are the 3 types of sound quality I have...
over past several years, I have updated for better quality music... and opted for more money spent on the buick... haha

maybe this helps...
also, with one computer crashing and losing library, I opted to external hard drive...

Do you have Sound Check turned on? Go under your Preferences, then the Playback tab. There's an option there for Sound Check, which levels the volume of each song to the same thing. It's always worked for me, volume is nice and even on each song.

Do you have Sound Check turned on? Go under your Preferences, then the Playback tab. There's an option there for Sound Check, which levels the volume of each song to the same thing. It's always worked for me, volume is nice and even on each song.

I did not have this turned on. Thank you. I will try this.

Update...tried this.....some songs are still louder than others.

Anything else i can do to make them all equal?

Same problem, can be a real pain. Almost all of my music is from my cd's.
Does soundcheck need to be on Before you upload ??
Thanks.

Bump...have soundcheck on, still get the "volume changing" songs...want to get them all the same level.