Anyone Free On The 31st?

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
Time to go drag

well its been over 3 months now sense I have heard anything about any kind of meeting with GN's. IT IS TIME! I say we make a meeting for lunch or something along those lines on the 31st, WHOS WITH ME? Main reason being like I said its been months now sense Ive heard anything about a GN gettogether. The last one being when Reggie and Lou ripped up Carls Bad. So hows Jan 31st sound to everyone? Lets say somewere between San Diego and Long Beach......some help here guys! What would you guys like to see?

Nothing big, or fancy, just a lunch or a dinner no more then half a day.

Let's do a drag event at Irwindale, Carlsbad, or Fontana...How 'bout that? Racing is GOOD;)

-scott wile

sweet Reggie's in on it too! Reggie are you there for sure? Okay I did a lil search and found that Fontana will be open on January 24th for Night time Drags. Tech starts at 2pm. Racing starts at 4pm. How about it guys does that sound good? As usual I will be there and take some video of the buicks there so we can post on the bord. Chevota are u in? Hope so........Who else is ready to race?

Yup, I'm in...as long as I don't break anything between now and then.:D Still lookin for 9's:eek:

-scott wile

Oops....spoke too soon. I'll be in SF that weekend. What is the next date after the 24th for Fontana?

-scott wile

There is a sessions are on the following dates; all night sessions, gates to dragway open at 12pm, tech starts at 2pm, racing starts at 4pm and ends at 11pm.

January 10th, 24th
February 7th, 28th
March 20th
April 10th.

I personally will not be able to attend the February 7th meet becuase I am having knee surgury on the February 6th. So if possible would you Chevota, and Reggie West be able to make it out there this Saturday the 10th?

come out and play

Hey guys, I've seen most of you at various tracks over the past few months and I'm glad there is some more talk of getting together. I haven't had much time to finish my car but now I do.
BUT I'm stuck you could say, I need help finishing my car. Mostly wiring, setting the cam sensor, installing the FMIC, and getting the ME-R put in and tuned. (Chevota) my set up is very close to yours and if I run half as good as you i'll be stoked.
So does anyone want to help a fellow turbo Buick guy out so I can join the fray....let me know and I'll supply the cold beer and good food or whatever else.
Oh yeah, my set-up
TE45A, PFM, 212-212 roller, ported Irons, 72's, ME-R, and striped down as much as I could get it. Strip duty mostly.
Al from Oceanside.

Hey does anyone have a wheelchair? If someone can bring a wheel chair out to the track so i can get around i would love to make it on the 7th. The 7th sounds like the best day for everyone so far. That would save me some engery walking around the whole time, with a wheel chair i could ride around, hey maby they let me run the 1/4 mile in my chair ya! So anyone whos gotta a wheel chair and can bring it to the track on the 7th let me know asap. Otherwise I think i can still go on the 7th what the hell. A little knee surgury never stopped me from watchin the BUICKS FLY!

Wait I think I can just barrow one from the hospital :cool: So Hows the 7th sound? Reggie, Chevota???

I can definitely make it on the 7th. Although you won't be watching a GN "fly don't the track" count me in:D

Al - with those mods you should run as good if not better than the old toyota truck. I'd be happy to help you out but i'm afraid I wouldn't be much use in the cam/heads installion part since I've never had mine apart(yet);) Lemme know whatcha need.

-scott wile

Scott, yeah I'm hoping the car will run as good as yours did. It's hard to tell though. The motor is put together, I'm just stuck on setting up and tuning the ME-R, and getting the battery wired right from the trunk. Just a bunch of little things like that are giving me fits.
Anyway, I'd love some help especially with the maffless system. You seem to have that thing figured out pretty well.
I'll try to be there on the 7th and talk to you then. good luck