anyone ever looked into one of these turbos

Seems a little fishy too me. He bosts about the BOV being "Super Loud". The exhaust housing may not work on our 3-bolt flange either, it doesn't show it.
A $350 NR starting price seems low, especially for a BB turbo...you usualy get what you pay for...but who knows..

Ya, I agree with you about something being fishing. I have seen these turbos for sale by this person for quite along time now with what seems to be no negative feedback. I wish there was some long term feedback for items such as these, because the people who are buying are only giving their buying experience/first impression, but not a true review of the product. I was wondering if anyone has taken a chance on one of these, cause its money that I can't afford to waist on a what could be a bad turbo in the long run.

If its not a turbo that is proven to work on our cars, I wouldn't give it any more thought. Changing the exhaust housing to a 3-bolt flange has some definite performance impacts if it does not come with the 3-bolt in the first place. And of course with a 4-bolt, you'd have to buy some new exhaust manifolds.