Anyone bought the Bilstien shocks at Autozone?

Quick6

The Bilstein shocks at AutoZone are listed as "heavy duty ride" self adjusting for road conditions and they are $59 a piece. Are these the Bilsteins for the TR that everyone seems to like that has them or is there another version I should be looking for? THANKS!

ARE THEY FOR DRAG

CAN YOU USE THESE FOR DRAG USE? AND THERE A FRONT AND REAR SHOCK? WHAT ARE THE(PART NUMBER)OR WHAT DO YOU GET THEM FOR A GN?

Drag race with them? Who would do that?

I pulled a 1.72 60' with these shocks, a 2" dropped front end, 1 1/2" dropped rear, billet lower control arms, boxed uppers, ATR rear sway, no front sway, poly body bushings, and 16" BFG drag radials.......pump gas, finished off the 1/8th in 7.80, did I mention pump gas.....

Can't wait to see what it does now that the car is 230lb lighter, and a bigger turbo and inj. combo...:D

Bilstiens also give a hell of a nice ride to the car on the road too...I think if they come on Porsches, and Mercedes they can go on my Buick!

Can anyone get the part number # for me. I would really like to put some of these in my 87' gn. Thanks:D

I have the Bilsteins on front/back of my GN and run them in the
back of my race car (87 T)...great shocks...have tried several others including KYB's and these are far the best IMO...as for racing I pulled a 1.57 60 ft so far with them on the back...