anybodys GN sitting in back of the exxon on bellaire and kirby in houston?

JDSfastGN

My sister came across an 87 GN that looks like its been sitting for at least a year or so on the side of the Exxon on Bellaire and Kirby. I went late last night and looked at it and called this morning to ask if it was for sale and the shop manager said it was a customers car and the cars owner wanted it kept there. It is covered in bird crap and is very dity, and classic GN paint and missing bumper fillers, but it is very straight and complete with the motor and trans. If its anybody here what is wrong with it? and would you be interested in selling it?

I don't own the car, but I know which one you're talking about. My friend showed it to me the other day. He works right down the street at Shell Oil. He has asked the clerk if it was for sale a couple times, but didn't get much out of the guy.

Ross

Yeah I asked the guy and he was quiet, he said that it was a customers car and was not for sale thats it. I feel bad for it lol, it just sits out there and rots away, it looks to be decent other than paint and needing a wash job very badly.