Anybody using Kenwood Speakers?

THE BLACK MAMBA

I`m about ready to install a stereo in my car... Since my head unit is a Kenwood i was thinking on using Kenwood speakers, Anybody using Kenwoods? Is this a good choice? I want 6 x 9 rear, 5 1/4 doors and 3 1/2 dash

No. I have Polk Audio now and they are just ok. I had JBL GTOs in my Saab and it sounded awesome.

I`m about ready to install a stereo in my car... Since my head unit is a Kenwood i was thinking on using Kenwood speakers, Anybody using Kenwoods? Is this a good choice? I want 6 x 9 rear, 5 1/4 doors and 3 1/2 dash
Sound quality is highly subjective. What sounds good to the average listener may not be the same to an audiophile. Having said that, you could do worse then Kenwood imo.

Well i took the Kenwoods back and purchased some Infinity 6 x 9, Infinity 5 1/4 and Infinity 3 1/2.....I hope i pick some good ones

I have kenwood everything except for Subs in my car and they sound great1 You can not go wrong with them

I have kenwood for doors ,back deck and 1"tweeters in the dash all on stock head unit and they sound great to me.

Creating a sound system is a lot like building your buick!! Ive been an audiophile many years!! Purchasing highend speakers and running them straight off your head unit will not yield much more performance!! If you really wanna get the most out of the Infinitis add a small amplifier to what you got!! The speakers your planning on running would really come alive!! If you want post the model numbers on your new speakers we can find a great choice to match your wallet and your goals!!

Alpine MRV F300 4 channel amp. I bought it at Best Buy open box. New on eBay $200. Its a good budget amp.

20150406_205851 (1).jpeg
This is what i have going in...

I love the alpine type r I have the tweeters in the stock location on the dash 5 1/4 in the doors and 6x9 in the rear with 2 12" kicker subs sounds amazing! My opinion type r is the way to go they aren't cheap but 100 RMS per speaker is awesome never go by the wattage always the RMS rating. Also the infinity amp 4 channel is what I'm running but it's like 10 years old but tuned right there shouldn't be any issues. Hope this helped