anybody up for a get together

wiked87gn

Banned
how about some drinks and a BBQ... maybe we can meet at a park somewhere close to everyone.. kick back and just shot the SH** for a few hours.. LA is getting boring .

I'm up for it, depending on time, date, & location.
Better do it quickly as GNX no 485 may not be in our company much longer, and I would hate to not see that car for the last time. Any recommendations for a park that we can barbeque at, that the parking is reasonably close to where we can park, and preferably a park that has inset parking so we don't have to park on the street. Mile Square Park, can we barbeque there?

wicked, Ray Fletcher owns that GNX his name on here is sytech1 or somthing along those lines. I met him at the alternative modersporting track night a while back one of the nicest guys you'll meet totally cool guy.

Brian

i thought Ray owned 483 not 485, why would wells say that, is not like ray is selling that car anytime soon? or is he?

You migh be right I can't remember which # it was exactly, Although last time at the track he was having tuning problems he sounded very happy with the car so I don't think he'll be letting it go anytime soon. Sorry I don't have more info

Brian

FWIW & IMHO:
Come on, Kevin, don't be pulling a stroke on us here, you know who owns that GNX. GNX 485= Ray Fletcher. It's not like you don't read the for sale columns here and on the other boards. You just don't want somebody local buying it, bringing it to local shows, and it getting more attention thay you or your car. It would be a killer car to own.

Man that was off the wall Wells, i would love for someone local to buy it, as far as getting more attention i really dont get that one at all, if my mind serves me right i cant remember the last time i went to a show or drove the buick.. lmao. It spends 90% of the time garaged and does not even move except for the times that i have to add something to it or just turn it to keep the battery from dying...and No i didn't know it was forsale until i looked in the forsale section last night. i wished him good luck with the sale...

Originally posted by Wells
FWIW & IMHO:
Come on, Kevin, don't be pulling a stroke on us here, you know who owns that GNX. GNX 485= Ray Fletcher. It's not like you don't read the for sale columns here and on the other boards. You just don't want somebody local buying it, bringing it to local shows, and it getting more attention thay you or your car. It would be a killer car to own.

Hey, dude, take a chill puill. I was just kidding. I figured that if anybody knew about it early, it would be you. Your last show, probably Westminister Buick, 405 & Beach, Ray's GNX was there also.

Kevin,

Speaking of getting out, if the car sits most of the time March 25th is a good time to take it out. There are over 90 cars signed up for the deal as of today, and it looks like Ray will be joining the fray. I thought you'd indicated you were going, but I don't see you listed at:

http://www.alternativemotoring.com/_wsn/page3.html

Are you still on?

hey morgan, i tried to get in, but the list was already full, i am on the waiting list, regardless i will show up, btw i was there the last time and could not get in, including myself,ray,tony and ken with his mustang, it really sucked.. anyway see you there, hopefully they will have an open spot, as of today i am still waiting..